Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mumbai Rocks ..!

Mumbai, the city which gave me a lot and also took a lot from me . When I had initially reached Mumbai I hated it from the core of my heart . But my cousin out there made it very easy for me and the first two years passed just like that. The third year gave a new turn to my life. I understood what's friendship. I met Priyanka, Neela, Arush, Vidur, Pakhee, Sarah and Shipra. Before that I made friends only to copy notes I guess. The fun in the mess, the school ground, Guptaji, Physics lab all are just unforgettable. Now I wish that I could hold back those years. Boards never seemed to be boards with Vidur. I still remember before my Biology how he laughed on me because I told him that I was unable to understand female reproductive system but I could understand male reproductive system. Sweet memories. I wish I could give my boards once again ... College ... I thought that I would be parted from my friends but no that brought me more closer. The planning which we did , to come together and meet showed the crave of meeting in all of us. Vidur calling at exact 2:12 pm after my class. I wish I could showcase all of them. Priyanka going to Nagpur, Shipra Belgaum. Waiting for them to come back. It was all just fantabulous. I needed nothing more from my life . College made again some of the best friends of my life . Anjali, Ritika, Dalin,Shagun(the one who knew almost everyone in the college), the tragic story of Maya.. Priyesh ( the illogical one), Kunal, Anirudh ( the doc now). All was fun. The long Chemistry practicals and how can I forget More sir's Physics class.. I swear once I signed 10 Proxies in his class sitting on the first bench. The best phase of my life .. Mithibai ... The third year and the last year in Mumbai was painful, lot of mistake which I committed which I was never suppose to make. Made few wrong friends and had to regret because of that in Delhi too. But still the happy period in Mumbai was so strong that I can very easily forget all evils of the last year .I wish I had wings to fly back... I had a job from Mumbai but I rejected because of the bad memories of my last year. But after some days I spoke to Neela and Anjali and I realized that my friends are waiting for me and I should go back .! Waiting eagerly to fly back ...! Would write more on this ..!

1 comment:

prabhu said...

is the thing about bio lession true.....that's weird